Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.12.9 divide in 4 MySQL Database

On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 22:32 +0100, rabre hispeed wrote:
... in MySQL and reconnect them to evolution?

        Hi,
evolution (evolution-data-server) doesn't connect to MySQL databases
by any means, not on its own. If there exists any 3rd-party
'connector' (plugin/backend/provider/whatever-you'd-like-to-call-it),
then use that, though I'm not aware of any off head. An option is to
export your MySQL data in any standard format, like mbox, vCard,
iCalendar and import it to evolution.

My calendar is local and I want to view the saved configuration. How
and where does it without losing data?

Evolution follows XDG standard. Config is at ~/.config/evolution,
local data at ~/.local/share/evolution, cached remote data at
~/.cache/evolution, ... Check User's Manual:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/
for example here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html.en
and the whole section dedicated to it: