Re: [Evolution] bogofilter integration

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 10:23 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:

It seems to me that ideally this would be a runtime check, not a
compile-time check: at runtime the plugin looks to see if the
bogofilter program is available and if so the plugin is enabled, if
not it's not. But maybe there are complexities that make that hard.

        Hi,
I would revert part, or whole, commit [1]. If I read it properly, then
the only reason is to get the bogofilter path during configure,
instead of having it hard-coded.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=b46da7735a5f58c34