Re: [Evolution] Any chance EWS features GetRooms/GetRoomLists will be in Evolution soon?

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 14:40 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

hmm, I restarted my Evo and now the Calendar is NOT read only. I
guess something happened during the holidays.
We are just adding Exchange 2013 and are still testing stuff before
going live.
BTW, I am currently using 3.13.9, dunno if that makes a difference
though.

hmm, one again the Calendar quit, trying to refresh the EWS calendar
i get the msg "Calendar is offline" and
I have to restart Evo to get it back(online). It seems small errors
has a way to make the calendar offline and
it will not recover.

Finally, I cannot get the Status field to reflect my actual status,
it is always Need Action
even for Accepted meetings, trying to change that does not work
either.

        Hi,
if you spot anything, and you are willing to help to investigate the
cause, possibly get a fix into the code (no promises though), then
please file bug reports into GNOME's bugzilla against evolution-ews:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-ews
and CC me there. One bug report per issue - they can always be marked
as duplicates, if found so.

The 3.13.x is a development version, it'll be 3.14.0 stable version
this spring. There can be some minor differences between the current
stable 3.12.x and the 3.13.x, but if you can compile yourself and you
do not mind, then the testing on the development version is welcome.
        Bye,
        Milan