Re: [Evolution] Any chance EWS features GetRooms/GetRoomLists will be in Evolution soon?

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 12:22 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2014-12-24 at 00:28 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
This is a much needed feature for Enterprise users.

        Hi,
evolution as such currently doesn't differentiate between regular users and rooms, there is no API for it.
The Location entry auto- completes from the previously used values only, while the rooms
(or equipment/resources) can be added as attendees (which looks odd on the first look, but as long as these
are offered in a GAL or other address book, they are also offered in the attendee list).

It is a bit odd to look for rooms in GAL as it has lots of entries and you need an idea what their names are
or you
will have to look quite hard to find all rooms at your disposal.

What does no API mean here? I can see in meetings I have to that the room has type Resource and Role is
Non-Participant
so to me there is an API but Evo does not take advantage of it.

Can I also ask how to configure Calendar Publishing Information for EWS?

I'm sorry, what exactly do you mean with this, please?

Pref->Calendar and tasks->Publishing Information
Not sure what this is for w.r.t EWS.?

I am unable to Create a new meeting in EWS Calendar as Evo thinks this calendar is Read Only
nor can I change my own status(I always read Needs Action for all but the Organiser) for a
meeting I have previously accepted.

 Regards
        Jocke

        Bye,