Re: [Evolution] Any chance EWS features GetRooms/GetRoomLists will be in Evolution soon?

On Wed, 2014-12-24 at 00:28 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
This is a much needed feature for Enterprise users.

        Hi,
evolution as such currently doesn't differentiate between regular
users and rooms, there is no API for it. The Location entry auto-
completes from the previously used values only, while the rooms (or
equipment/resources) can be added as attendees (which looks odd on the
first look, but as long as these are offered in a GAL or other address
book, they are also offered in the attendee list).

Can I also ask how to configure Calendar Publishing Information for
EWS?

I'm sorry, what exactly do you mean with this, please?

        Bye,
        Milan