Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar

On Tue, 2015-02-03 at 23:53 +0100, rabre hispeed wrote:
"Error Message"
(evolution:24865): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to register client:
GDBus.Error: org.freedesktop.DBus:Error.ServiceUnknwon: The name
org.gnome.SessionManager
was not provided by any .service files
ˆC
:$

Evolution is back und running

that's all for now

        Hi,
the above is unrelated to your issue. Might it be that you turned on
some kind of filtering in the Calendar view, which prevents you from
seeing the newly added events, because they are not part of the filter?

When you switch to the Calendar view (Ctrl+3), then you can see at the
top:
   Show: [ Any Category  | v ]  Search: [ some gray text    ][<][>][o]
this is there when there is no filtering on (the arrows on the left
are insensitive in such case too).

Another option is that the calendar itself is not checked in the
calendars list on the left. probably not the issue, but just in case.
If you are not sure, feel free to post a screen shot of the calendar
view for an observation.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: If I can suggest you one more enhancement, please change Edit-
Preferences->Composer Preferences->Reply style to Quoted and use
Ctrl+L when replying to the list. It'll be easier to find out your new
text. Deleting unrelated text in the quoted part also helps here.