Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar

Hy there,

In Evolution I open the calendar
I select the date and timme with a double klick
I select personaly
Writing the title in the summary line
Writing the target location in the place line
Writing my comment in the description field
Klicking on the Watch (left from the white minus in the red circle)
Select the reminder to adapt
Select to add 1 day before the appointment
Repeat enabled 24 times each hour
custom message enabled and filled out
klick on OK
klick on Close
In the Menu line I click on file
select save and close
close the new pop-up window in the upper right corner with the X
Check the calendar in the rows of the day, but there is no entry.
And I have never received an error message
what's wrong
any ideas

regards Ralph

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Andre Klapper