Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: rabre hispeed
<rabre hispeed ch>
An: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
Kopie: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar
Datum: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 18:03:52 +0100

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Pete Biggs
<pete biggs org uk>
An: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Datum: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:39:51 +0000

The result is:

root name:/home/Name# evolution %U
No protocol specified

Why %U???

** (evolution:16823): WARNING **: Could not open X display

I meant to run it from a command line window on your desktop, not from a
separate virtual terminal.

P.

Hy P,

Cause I was copying the the complete Order Line, where I found in the kde menue editor.
But I get all programs this message (WARNING **: Could not open X display)
I tried evolution %U
I tried evolution
It's the same

I was also locking for a solution but... I'am locking further...

cheers Ralph