Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar

First, please turn off "Request Read Receipt" - it is annoying and
intrusive and a breach of my privacy.  It is of no concern to you when I
read a message.  If I receive another email from you with that set I
will not reply to it.  In case you have problems finding it, the control
is at

 Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> General; then untick
"Always request read receipt".

I tried to execute over the K Menu
I tried to execute over Alt & F2

I don't use KDE, so don't really know what they are supposed to do.

in both ways (evolution and evolution %U and evolution %u)

You don't need any arguments to Evolution - the '%u' is just a place
holder that the menu system replaces with a URL. It's not necessary when
starting Evolution.

the result effect is nothing, evolution didn't start
another way, I couldn't find. What now?

You need to start a terminal window within KDE.  It's called kterm or
konsole or something like that in the menus.  Somebody who knows KDE
better than me can say for definite.  If you still get an error saying
it can't open the X display when you run Evolution then there is
something else wrong - that is NOT a problem with Evolution and not
something that is appropriate for the Evolution mailing list. (I suspect
that you have something in your shell start up files that sets the
DISPLAY variable.)

P.