Re: [Evolution] Can't access 'contact list'

On Fri, 2015-12-11 at 09:45 +0000, Jan I Sander wrote:
I note that the Evolution on the later Linux Mint is 3.10.4;  that on

the earlier Ubuntu is 3.12.11.

        Hi,
please check this [1] thread, which is about the same issue and
contains a reply with steps how to correct the downgrade issue.
You should use path given in the error dialog, which is different from
that in the thread [1].

Is there a way of updating the Evolution on my Mint system?

I'm not able to response on this question, I do not use Mint.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-October/msg00086.html