[Evolution] Can't access 'contact list'

Hello.
I recently installed Linux Mint (Cinnamon) v17.2 on my PC and loaded Evolution. I then copied a backup copy of my Evolution data from an other PC which runs Ubuntu 15.04.The copy process appeared to work except that address book cannot be accessed. The error message I get is: "This address book cannot be opened. Please check that the path /home/jan/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/1302677073 2078 5 jan-home exists and that permissions are set to access it. Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'TC': Error introspecting unknown summary field 'file_as_localized'" I note that the Evolution on the later Linux Mint is 3.10.4; that on the earlier Ubuntu is 3.12.11.
Is there a way of updating the Evolution on my Mint system?
Thanks.
Jan