Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Gmail not playing

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 21:53 +1000, Alex McConnell wrote:
I had come across the suggestion about concurrent connections before
but it does not appear
 in the pop configuration - I think it must only be for an IMAP
connection.
I should have added I have looked around extensively for a solution
before asking on this list.

[Please don't top-post on the list]

I strongly doubt that it is only for IMAP. Google applies traffic
throttling for load control on all its services, not just email.

poc