Re: [Evolution] Ways to reduce IMAP caching?

I initially turned cleared the cache, only to find Evolution filling it
up just as if nothing had changed. Looking more closely at the activity
bar below, Evolution mentioned to be applying filters. As I had no
Message Filters specified, this could either be the search folders or
the Junk filtering. After turning off the automatic junk filtering and
flushing the cache once again, only the headers were downloaded.

So the final solution was to ditch automatic junk filtering.

Now my local mail cache is about 22 MB, so that's a tremendous gain
coming from over 5 GB.

So thanks for the input and hopefully there are plenty of keywords in
this email to help others with a similar issue where imap email is
filling up the local storage.

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken