Re: [Evolution] Ways to reduce IMAP caching?

Dear Andre,

Normally not:

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-working-offline.html

I thought so, that's why I explicitly didn't activate this feature.

Looking at the textfiles in the cache, it features the full messages
including the attachments (within the text). So there seems to be a
mismatch between the supposed behavior of only downloading headers and
the actual status of having downloaded all messages.

I did do a 'Remove Duplicate Messages' action on the full Inbox, so
maybe the messages were downloaded in that regard.

What's your Evolution version?

I'm running Evolution 3.12.11 on Ubuntu Gnome 15.04.

Is there a way to safely flush the cache, in order to find out whether
or not Evolution will fill it back up again?

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken