Re: [Evolution] Ways to reduce IMAP caching?

Am Mittwoch, den 29.04.2015, 10:16 +0200 schrieb Nico Rikken:
Dear Andre,

Normally not:

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-working-offline.html

I thought so, that's why I explicitly didn't activate this feature.

Looking at the textfiles in the cache, it features the full messages
including the attachments (within the text). So there seems to be a
mismatch between the supposed behavior of only downloading headers and
the actual status of having downloaded all messages.

I have thought about that, too, e. g. how should my spam filter work
rationally if not every message has completely been "downloaded" at
least once?