Re: [Evolution] Right Clicking in To: Field deselects current selection.

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 23:01 +0200, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
If you want to suggest one could also use ctrl+c to copy or what not.

I didn't want to suggest anything - I asked what you want to achieve
instead.
Looks like you want to copy something. Optional real name? Email address
only? A contact stored in Evo's address book, or just plain-text?

In case of contacts known to Evo's address book, just right-clicking on
that address to get copy options in that menu (at least in 3.12).

And right-clicking in the To: Field for this very message (I don't have
this mailing list in my contacts so it is entirely displayed as plain
text in the "To: field does not deselect the text at all. 3.12.)

andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/