Re: [Evolution] Right Clicking in To: Field deselects current selection.

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 15:26 +0200, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
Dear list, following usage scenario. Select some address in the To:
Field of the message composer. Right-Click and wanting to go to the
popup menu "copy" makes the current selection vanish instead.

Note when I hit left mouse button and pull down to select everything
to the end of the line, it works. If I hit left mouse button and pull
somewhat to the right to select only a part, as soon I hit the right
mouse button, it deselects the current selection.

Client is Evolution 3.4.4 on Debian.

Please help how to get rid of this interface smudge

Please describe the actual problem that the current behavior creates.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/