Re: [Evolution] Store copies of own email in same folder.

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 16:34 +0200, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00000.html

        Which was answered.  And yes, it is findable by google.

Yes I found that,

So you would prefer to highlight a post from 2009 that didn't answer
your question rather than one from last year that you found, from the
Evolution mailing list, that did answer it?

using Evolution 3.4.4 (Debian Wheezy) and on said location I can only
select any folder to put all sent Email to.

So your version is too old. I don't think there is a way of doing it.

P.