Re: [Evolution] Store copies of own email in same folder.

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 15:52 +0200, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
I want to store a copy of my own reply in the same folder the email
that was replied to was stored. Not in the "Sent" folder, and not in
the plain Inbox folder, but the same folder of the original email.

You don't say what version of Evolution you are using ... but if you are
using a fairly recent one:

Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> (highlight the account) -> Edit
-> Defaults -> Save Replies in the folder of the message being replied
to.

I found this on the web from 2009 that was never answered.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r23473061-Evolution-store-replies-in-same-folder-as-original

I really don't think that a BB for DSL problems is a good place to look
for definitive information on Evolution.  You could always try this very
list:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00000.html

Which was answered.  And yes, it is findable by google.

P.