[Evolution] Saving copies of sent messages to mail folders

Hello evolution experts,

I am currently attempting to migrate from Thunderbird to Evolution. One
Thunderbird feature I haven't found in Evolution so far is the option to
automatically save copies of sent mails to mail folders (actually, in
TB, I save copies of new messages in my local "Sent" folder and copies
of replies to folder which holds the email I'm replying to, very handy).

This is a must-have feature for me because storing sent messages is
important e.g. to give evidence that a certain information had been
communicated, to refer to prior communications later, etc.

Is there a way in Evolution to achieve the same task?

Thanks
Martin