Re: [Evolution] Backend Configuration

On Sat, 2015-04-18 at 19:51 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
It is the outgoing mail that is causing me trouble. When I try to send
mail, I get this error:

The reported error was "DATA command failed: SMTP; Client does not have
permissions to send as this sender".

Sorry to ask a trivial question, but sometimes these things get
overlooked ... are you sure your email address is set correctly in the
configuration?
Yep. :)

The other thing to try is to set the account up as EWS rather than IMAP.
Hey! I didn't think of checking to see if Evolution supports any of
Microsoft's "special" protocols. I installed evolution-ews and, after a
struggle, got it going in and out.

Thanks for the help!

Laverne
<snip>