[Evolution] Backend Configuration

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble getting my university's mail to work with
Evolution 3.12 on Debian Sid. The email is provided via Office365. I was
able to set up IMAP, with no trouble at all.

It is the outgoing mail that is causing me trouble. When I try to send
mail, I get this error:

The reported error was "DATA command failed: SMTP; Client does not have
permissions to send as this sender".

I've been looking into it by logging in via telnet over ssl to see if I
can reproduce the issue. The only way that I am able to reproduce the
issue is (A) by putting the wrong address in the 'MAIL FROM:' command or
(B) using the right address in the 'MAIL FROM:' command but wrapping it
in <>. Then if 'FROM:' inside of 'DATA' does *not* use the brackets, I
get the above error.

I enabled logging like so:

export CAMEL_DEBUG=smtp
evolution &> logfile

Towards the end of the logfile, there is this information:

[SMTP] received: 250 2.1.5 Recipient OK
[SMTP] sending: DATA
[SMTP] received: 354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
[SMTP] sending: \r\n.\r\n
[SMTP] received: 550 5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender

Unfortunately, it doesn't say what data was actually passed via DATA.
At first I thought this was a bug, but I realized that my other working
accounts don't dump that information.

Is there anyway that I can configure the system to dump all the
information that it sends via DATA?

Regards,

Laverne