[Evolution] Evolution 3.16.1: Internal errors, no Hotmail, and issues with Contacts

Hello,

I just upgraded my Arch Linux laptop to GNOME 3.16.  This upgrade included Evolution which is now at version 3.16.1.   I am now experiencing a lot of issues with Evolution.  I cannot receive email from my Windows Live (now Hotmail) account.  And contacts/calendar is not syncing with my owncloud installation on Digital Ocean.   I am receiving error messages such as "Internal Server Error", and "The reported error was "Error performing NOOP: unexpected server response:"." when Evolution starts/ I force a resync of email.  My Gmail and School Email work fine.  I have also reset the accounts in Gnome-online-Accounts but it does not solve the issue. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Ryan Owens