[Evolution] per-message From: header

I like to give a different email address to everybody who asks so that
it's easy to blacklist the ones that attract spam.  For example:

hertz mydomain com
jetblue mydomain com
hyatt mydomain com
etc.

Is there a way to get Evolution to send mail with a custom From: header
that could be specified independently for each message, e.g.

Carl Schaefer <hertz mydomain com>

without defining a separate account in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts
for each such From: address?  That approach works, but it doesn't scale
to the number of addresses I have.

My other mail client (emacs) makes this very easy, since I can edit the
headers as plain text, just like the body.

thanks!
Carl