Re: [Evolution] Can't expunge Junk folder

On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 08:31 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
The old IMAP provider (before IMAP+) had a way to expunge "selected"
messages, even without the extension (as not every server supports
such extension then there should always be some fallback, right?)
which was like "remove \Deleted flag from all messages which should
not be deleted; call EXPUNGE; restore the \Deleted flag". The IMAP+
doesn't have any such code, if I recall correctly.

Sounds very kludgy, but that would be a reason to replace it with a
standard method rather than just simply remove it.

For the time being, expunge a trash folder, instead of the Junk
folder.

OK, I can live with it, I just wanted to know what was going on.

poc