Re: [Evolution] Errors receiving mail via POP

On Wed, 2014-09-03 at 13:28 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Why do people still use POP [...]?

Because of the issues I experienced when using IMAP, such as receiving
the messages two times. I never run into such evil issues when using
POP. Once there are multiple copies of hundreds of emails in your
private email archive, you can't get rid of those.

And I've never experienced them with IMAP, so it would appear that your
problem is either with the server side or with something in your Evo
configuration.

poc