Re: [Evolution] Errors receiving mail via POP

Dear colleagues,

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 05:01 -0600, Bart wrote:
<snip>

They use POP because they do not want their mail residing on someone
else's computer.

I know it passes through other systems, but I have some messages that
reside for long periods of time in various email folders for various
reasons.  And, I feel a lot more secure doing so.

If I lose my phone, or my iPad, or my laptop, I don't need to worry
about my email accounts.

+1

George Reeke