Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 23:11 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 23:09 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 22:45 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
So to achieve to have the moved message marked as not-junk, you
should
first unset the Junk flag and only then move the message (your
filter
rule has actions in the opposite order).

Action Unset, action Move and after that I could Set the junk flag
again?

I guess I can't, since than the mail would appear in the virtual Junk
folder again, IOW what ever I do, I can not archive what I need?!

        Hi,
I checked the code and the junk test is run as the first rule, then
are run user's rules. That means that your Bogofilter examines the
message and sets flags on it, like the junk flag. Then your filter can
unset the junk flag and move the message to the right folder. You can
also at an  Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Junk tab influence
when the bogofilter is run and when not. As I said earlier, you cannot
learn
not-junk from the filters currently.
        Bye,
        Milan