Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 23:09 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 22:45 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
So to achieve to have the moved message marked as not-junk, you should
first unset the Junk flag and only then move the message (your filter
rule has actions in the opposite order).

Action Unset, action Move and after that I could Set the junk flag
again?

I guess I can't, since than the mail would appear in the virtual Junk
folder again, IOW what ever I do, I can not archive what I need?!