Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

The order of the filters in this case is unimportant, Junk mails simply
can't be moved to another folder, because Evolution is buggy. There is
no other filter rule, that will remove Junk mail back to the virtual
Junk folder. Btw. for all my other filters, the order is from top to
bottom. For example I used "mailing list contains debian-bsd" above
"mailing list contains debian" and it was not overwritten by the rule
below.

I used two outdated dependencies. A "direct" dependency, it's
gnome-desktop, but yesterday I graded it up and an "indirect"
dependency, this is sqlite, but I can't upgrade it, because Evolution
needs the older version.

On different distro's mailing lists, the MUA that most often does cause
issues is Evolution. Excepted of sqlite, on my machine everything
Evolution needs, is using current stable versions from upstream.

For users maintaining Evolution for a production environment seemingly
is impossible. Assumed the developers care less about POP, than about
IMAP or something else, Evolution shouldn't provide it. Using Evolution
in an office, there is no time to debug, file bug reports etc.. I guess
Evolution is for hobby usage and think I will try to drop it within the
next three or six month. The problem is, that I then will lose thousands
of important mails, so switching to another MUA is not that easy, resp.
it needs much time for such a transition. A big issue is that Evolution
is not backward compatible, so downgrading to the last stable version
often is an issue too.