Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

Two issues are likely one issue. I add three new activated message
filters for incoming mails.

1.
Tolerated .ru

any of the following conditions
Sender is foo bar ru
Sender is bar foo ru
Sender is foo b r ru
Move to Folder On This Computer/Inbox

2.
Tmp unknown .ru/Junk .ru Alice only

all the following conditions
Sender ends with .ru
Junk Test Message is Junk
Recipients contains ralf mardorf alice-dsl net
Move to folder On This Computer/Tmp unknown .ru/Junk .ru
Unset Status Junk
(first tested without the unset action, because unset is unwanted)

3. Tmp unknown .ru Alice only

all the following conditions
Sender ends with .ru
Recipients contains ralf mardorf alice-dsl net
Move to folder On This Computer/Tmp unknown .ru

I want Junk mail in the Junk folder, but Junk mail .ru in separated
folders, one with .ru mails already marked as Junk and another with
unknown .ru mails, because of the high amount of .ru mails that I
receive with one of my accounts. The separation would make checking the
Junk mail easier to do.

I guess that the Junk folder couldn't be accessed (segfaults) when there
was the "Location" column and when at least one .ru mail was in the Junk
folder. I once could access it, but the mail wasn't a .ru mail. JFTR .ru
Junk mail always is moved to the Junk folder, even with "Unset Status
Junk".