Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 13:27 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 08:11 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
The order of the filters in this case is unimportant

Wrong. Your example #2 will not work as you might expect it due to
* Move to folder On This Computer/Tmp unknown .ru/Junk .ru
* Unset Status Junk

Please read
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-filters.html section
"The order of filters is important."

And even if the order of my filter should be wrong (or I should need to
stop processing), then it would appear in the wrong .ru folder, but
unset Junk already is ignored, they still are virtually moved to the
Junk folder.