Re: [Evolution] Filter issue

I want Junk mail in the Junk folder, but Junk mail .ru in separated
folders, one with .ru mails already marked as Junk and another with
unknown .ru mails, because of the high amount of .ru mails that I
receive with one of my accounts. The separation would make checking the
Junk mail easier to do.

As I said in another email, that's not going to work.  If a message is
marked as Junk, it will *only* appear in the Junk folder no matter where
it is physically.

What you need to do is to remove the Junk status and then set a
different label on the message.  You can add new labels at Edit ->
Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Labels, so create a label of, say "RU
Junk" and give it a distinctive colour, then in your filter remove the
Junk status and add the "RU Junk" label.  That way you will be able to
show just the RU Junk messages, or search on the label, or see them in
the list of messages because of their distinctive colour.  You can even
have virtual/search folder for those messages.

P.