Re: [Evolution] corrupted folder, email headers don't match contents

I don't think it's an MS Exchange server, it's via zoho.com.
Thanks.

---- On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 06:38:33 -0700 Robert Munteanu <robert munteanu gmail com> wrote ----
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM, evo user <evouser luim net> wrote:
> I have evolution (3.10.4) configured as IMAP. One of my folders seems
> corrupted. All of the emails in that one folder appear 'offset', that is the
> header information doesn't match the content of any particular email. For
> example, the email appears to be from sender 'xyz', but the contents is the
> contents of a different email from sender 'abc' (in the same folder). Only
> one folder seems corrupted. Very troubling. FYI, when I log in to the server
> via webmail, everything looks OK. I tried re-running 'download emails for
> offline use', and that didn't change anything.

Is your IMAP server actually an Exchange server ( but accessed via
IMAP, of course )? If it is, it's a server problem.

I've seen this happen with Exchange servers accessed via EWS, I would
not be surprised if this problem manifested itself via IMAP as well.

Robert