[Evolution] corrupted folder, email headers don't match contents

I have evolution (3.10.4) configured as IMAP. One of my folders seems corrupted. All of the emails in that one folder appear 'offset', that is the header information doesn't match the content of any particular email. For example, the email appears to be from sender 'xyz', but the contents is the contents of a different email from sender 'abc' (in the same folder). Only one folder seems corrupted. Very troubling. FYI, when I log in to the server via webmail, everything looks OK. I tried re-running 'download emails for offline use', and that didn't change anything.