Re: [Evolution] corrupted folder, email headers don't match contents

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM, evo user <evouser luim net> wrote:
I have evolution (3.10.4) configured as IMAP. One of my folders seems
corrupted. All of the emails in that one folder appear 'offset', that is the
header information doesn't match the content of any particular email. For
example, the email appears to be from sender 'xyz', but the contents is the
contents of a different email from sender 'abc' (in the same folder). Only
one folder seems corrupted. Very troubling. FYI, when I log in to the server
via webmail, everything looks OK. I tried re-running 'download emails for
offline use', and that didn't change anything.

Is your IMAP server actually an Exchange server ( but accessed via
IMAP, of course )? If it is, it's a server problem.

I've seen this happen with Exchange servers accessed via EWS, I would
not be surprised if this problem manifested itself via IMAP as well.

Robert