Re: [Evolution] [ews] Duplicate address books

On Mon, 2014-10-20 at 13:32 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
Nonetheless, you will still get duplicate replies, if the same contact
is in the other books as well, like in the 'Recipient Cache' or
'Suggested Contacts' books.

Is this something worth filing a improvement request for ? If so,
against evolution proper or evolution-ews?

        Hi,
it would be against evolution, though it also depends how to compare
the contacts to recognize the duplicity. As it might be only for the
automcompletion entry, then a simple compare on e-mail and full name
would be sufficient?

I would not be surprised if any such request is already filled, but I
didn't check the bugzilla for it.
        Bye,
        Milan