[Evolution] Outbox auto flush

Hi Folks,

New to Evolution, using 3.10.4 on Mint 17, 64 bit.

The mail client runs all day and filters sling important personal e-mail
to my mobile phone account when I'm at work, but although the filters
themselves are working, the mail is sitting in the outbox and aren't
being sent.

I read old forum threads about, "invisible options," and various other
bits about settings in the gconf editor which aren't present in mine.

The other folders auto sync fine, but just not the outbox.

Most of my day is spent away from home and this is an important thing
for me. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Michelle Knight