Re: [Evolution] Evolution no longer connects with iCloud IMAP mail

On Tue, 2014-10-14 at 13:54 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

I'm not an SSL expert, but is there some manual way of instigating
the SSL connection with the server to see what algorithms are being
offered?

        Hi,
once upon a time, evolution-data-server used NSS/NSPR streams directly
and was able to influence what SSL/TLS algorithms are available.
The 3.12.x uses GLib (GIO) streams, which, I guess, are using
something from glib-networking, which is using gnutls, at least on
Fedora. Thus the place to look might be either glib-networking or
gnutls itself. I'm also not an expect in this area, hopefully someone
else is. Looking into evolution-data-server's code, this is the most
it does these days:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/tree/camel/camel-network-service.c#n630

        Bye,
        Milan