Re: [Evolution] indefinite network connection timeouts, again

Eugene,

I don't connect to your mail servers, but my F20 install of evolutions
has been very stable for a variety of POP and IMAP servers.

I hate to say it, however it might be the servers you are connecting
with...

I just wanted to boost your confidence in the Evolution version in
Fedora 20.

Thanks,
Rob