[Evolution] indefinite network connection timeouts, again

Every time I start my 3.12.5 (Fedora 20 copr repository) "Refreshing
folder.." status messages with animated foot stay indefinitely.

The workaround is to select File->Work Offline, kill evolution process
(it does not exit upon File->Exit) by sending two kill signals in a row,
restart evolution and switch to online mode.

I've been reporting different indefinite timeouts for several years and
releases with neither debug nor workaround solution offered.

Needless to say that other mail clients don't exhibit any network
problems on the same system...

Eugene.