Re: [Evolution] Saving Preference Changes

On Sat, 2014-11-22 at 16:29 -0600, Kim Foltz wrote:
I am using Evolution 3.12.7 in Opensuse 13.2. The Evolution
Preferences Panel will display but checking a box anywhere in the
panel will not stay set. The same problem exists in the Plugin
Manager panel. There isn't an apply button on any of the panels.
Anyone know how to fix this?

        Hi,
apart of what Patrick suggested, run evolution from console and check
what it prints there, if anything, especially right after start and
when you'll make changes in Preferences.

I'd think of a dconf issue, not saving the changes. The changes are
saved immediately when they are made.
        Bye,
        Milan