Re: [Evolution] Truncating threads when replying to mail

On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 12:10 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 02:40 -0800, Craig Hartnett wrote:
After some research I realised that I think this is happening when a
message I receive has a signature (with the "-- " demarcation) that is
placed immediately *below* the most recent reply, but *above* the
below the signature is part of the signature, and truncates accordingly.

This has happened several times to me so I told those people quoting
text below their signature that they should fix their broken mail
clients by moving their signature at the very end, after any quotes.

Good point, but even Evolution has an option to "Keep signature above
the original message on replying" (Edit | Preferences | Composer
Preferences | General | Replies and Forwards), although I don't use it
myself.

Craig