Re: [Evolution] [SOLVED] Evo freezes during rendering of very large messages

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 17:36 +0000, Emilio Recio wrote:
I don't believe this is solved. I had an issue with this as well. I
cannot even read large text messages (10mb)... Have you tried opening
the email in a normal window?

The suggestion was to close the preview pane as a workaround to avoid
opening the message. If the message needs to be opened but causes a
problem that would be a bug which should be reported to Bugzilla.

[Please avoid top-posting on this list as it annoys a lot of people].

poc