Re: [Evolution] Keyring problems (again) - SOLVED

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 01:13 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:56:04 +0000
Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
till the next time

To version lock the evolution package and a few dependencies might put
off the evil day. This is what I did for Arch Linux, where upgrades to
new versions more often happen, than for most other distros.

AFAIK it wasn't a version change that caused the problem. Although I was
technically correct in saying I hadn't changed anything in my Evo
configuration, I had in fact changed my Google password for an unrelated
reason, and then changed it back. That seems to have been enough to
block Evo's access until I repeated the verification step.

To be clear: 2FA is a Good Idea. The problem is integrating it into an
existing infrastructure.

poc