Re: [Evolution] Keyring problems (again) - SOLVED

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 17:00 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Problems with Evo and keyrings seem to pop up from time to time. I
haven't had any for quite a while so I guess this was about due.

I had Google two-step authentication turned on. Once I visited the 2FA
page on Google and reset the application-specific code, it worked.

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson: Duh!

Oddly, I didn't have to do anything in Thunderbird. It just worked.
Can't quite understand that.

Sorry for the noise. Evo and gnome-keyring are hereby absolved of all
charges (till the next time).

poc