[Evolution] Evo freezes during rendering of very large messages

Evo 3.10.4

I receive some very large log files by email (text format, logs in email body).

When I click to select/view the message, Evo CPU usage jumps and then becomes unresponsive (did not have patience to wait > 5 min). Evo has to be force quit.

Actions such as copy/move to another folder, or even manual delete, is prone to the same freezing.

It would be helpful, if there was a way to
1) right-click the message and perform some actions without Evo attempting to read the message
2) set a time-out period after which Evo stops processing the message (ie. doesn't attempt to display the entire message)

For now, I have one bothersome message which I can't remove from a folder due to said problem.

Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks,
Per