Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: Evolution performance bottleneck

On Thu, 2014-11-13 at 04:27 +0100, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
evolution-list mailing list
evolution-list gnome org

You may consider using something like fetchmail,
http://www.fetchmail.info/, for your pop accounts and then set up
a local mailbox account under evolution pointing to the file where
fetchmail stores the emails. I used this in the past and worked very
well. The code for pop may be orphaned a bit in evolution.

Before considering something like this, I recommend to run   top  ,
maybe it shows what's fishy.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Since we are writing about quoting styles in another thread. The
footnote usually isn't automatically quoted and shouldn't be quoted.