Re: [Evolution] Evolution performance bottleneck

Am Mittwoch, den 12.11.2014, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Harvey Nimmo:
Does anyone have an idea where I should look to find out why my
Evolution is now so excruciatingly slow?

I am running Evolution 3.12.7 under Gnome 3.14.1 on Opensuse 13.2
(64-bit) on my desktop computer, having moved from Opensuse 13.1.

There are 2 email accounts, one under POP (deleting all mails from the
POP server after downloading) and the other under EWS.

On starting evolution, it seems that the EWS account works as expected,
but the POP account mails are being downloaded one at a time needing
about 2-3 minutes per email. Is there a time-out somewhere that I can
tweak?

I think my evolution configuration is a little screwed up anyway. None
of the emails I delete are shown in the Wastebasket, but if I expunge
the wastebasket it is obviously cleaning up something as it needs the
appropriate time to store the folder.

Cheers
Harvey