Re: [Evolution] Fedora 20 - Evolution - Gnome gui freezes

Hi,

On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 14:15 -0600, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
In looking at the contents of this file, it is apparent that "no module
named backtrace" is present in my system.  If I need to install
something else please let me know.

Please install debug packages for evolution and evolution-data-server.

I did install evolution-data-server,

Evolution would have never worked if e-d-s had not been installed.

andre

Andre,

Sorry to ask a beginner question here, but what are the debug packages
for evolution.  When I do a 'yum search evolution', I do not see any
package that has debug as part of the name.  When I do a 'yum search
debug'  I do not find anything with evolution in the name.

Thanks for your help

Greg